All of ng-voice’s network components follow a microservice-based design and offer multiple deployment options based on Kubernetes. Our portfolio offers turnkey solutions to enable voice services on any LTE, 5G, or other data-only networks.
IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS core)
Our virtualized and cloud-native IMS core is the first 100% containerized and Kubernetes-based fully-fledged IMS solution, allowing deployment on bare metal (private), public, and hybrid cloud environments. Following the best practices in CI/CD and bringing a DevOps approach to telecommunications software, ng-voice’s IMS core has a high level of automation across the whole development, deployment and operation processes.
- P-CSCF: Acts as an Access SBC with full transcoding support and other features. Interfacts with the PCRF to provide quality of service management and superior audio quality
- I-CSCF: Provides full Cx/Dx interface support and selects S-CSCF based on user capabilities and load
- S-CSCF: Provides flexible application execution using a standards-based ISC interface and allows optional charging integration with standard Ro/Rf interfaces
- E-CSCF: Allows to locate users based on Location Retrieval Function (LRF) and provides routing towards PSAP’s
- BGCF: Adds interworking functions (flexible in- and outbound routing options) and provides topology hiding